TCS H1B Lottery selected for 2021? Discussion here

Okay…many of our friend’s vts are in this status only…do u see any movement in the work log area…? i think they gonna upload in bulk

@Subhajit_Majumdar Today my status changed to ‘Filed with USCIS’

@reactive012 thats a great news bro!

:grinning:

@reactive012 @Subhajit_Majumdar

i am too got the status updated 2 wks back…thenext step is they will sent receipt notice…but still no update…do u got any further update? any idea how much time does it takes for the receipt notice

@Paromita They will not be sending any receipt notice to us. Atleast this is what they had mentioned to me in mail. So the next update will be Approved, Denied or RFE. Going by last year’s timeline, it will probably take atleast 2 months from the ‘Filed with USCIS’ to the next status update. So I think we can expect some update around August end (or maybe even earlier for some cases).

1 Like

@reactive012 yes i guess…although they have replied on email that they will notify us for receipt notice…but last year too people got to know the status once approved or rfe received

1 Like

today i got a reply from visa team…that receipt no generation will take time and there is no sla…also they mentioned that if receipt notice is received they will inform us…

i have not receive any recipt number.yet…

any further update? mine have no update

no for me… no update

its been more than a month…no further update…getting worried

@reactive012 @Subhajit_Majumdar any update on your cases?please share

@Paromita @Subhajit_Majumdar I checked my mail today and found that visa team has mailed me the receipt number from USCIS (email was sent on 30th July night). Also, today I checked my status in gess and it has changed from ‘Filed with USCIS’ to ‘In Progress with USCIS’ on 30th July.

1 Like

that is great …hope i too get some response soon

@reactive012 when was your petition filled…mine was on 10th…arent they following any sequence…really confused

Good to hear. Can u please tel me which center your petition was filled and June 10th ?

@Naancomali are u from tcs…? you got your receipt number?

@Paromita My petition filing date as per receipt number status is june 26th. My receipt number begins with EAC.

@reactive012 nice…:slightly_smiling_face:i am still waiting…Did you checked your receipt status in the website…

@Subhajit_Majumdar Once you get the receipt number you can check status on uscis website. I checked mine and the status was something like ‘Case was received on 26th June…’

okay…i hope will get some update this week