TCS H1B Lottery selected for 2021? Discussion here

i have not received any update neither gms team have any clue…so it seems they misplaced the documents while sending it…my bad luck…

Did you try to mail gms team? It may be that just the receipt number is delayed / not yet received but the application may actually be in process.

they replied that they will share the receipt in next 30 days…did u checked your status in uscis site using receipt# …wht it saying…i mean what is the status in uscis web site @reactive012

@Subhajit_Majumdar My status is not changed on uscis website since first I checked in July end. It still shows as ‘Case was received’.

ok…lets see when gms share the receipt…then i will be able to check

@reactive012 got the receipt no today…it is in series EAC2024*…what is yours…mine status is case was received

@Subhajit_Majumdar thats good. Mine also is in the series EAC202* and the status is also Case was received since the past (almost) 2 months.

1 Like

its been a long wait isn’t? mine receipt date is 19 june…

yeah its been too long. my receipt date is 26th june. For last 2 years I have seen than my colleagues usually got RFE notice by mid-September and the final decision around mid-November. Now its been so long that I have even lost interest on to the outcome of the petition. :sweat_smile:

@reactive012 really so worst processing speed

@reactive012 did u got any update further

@Subhajit_Majumdar No update yet. status is still same. did you get any updates?

no update.still case received status

@Subhajit_Majumdar I checked my status today and mine is now updated to “Case was Approved” with date as 20th November.

thats great…did u received any email regarding approval? i am still awaiting update on my case

Didn’t get any email yet. Only status is updated on USCIS website. Going by the timeline last year for my colleagues, it takes few weeks for visa team to receive the petition after approval. Once they receive it they will update on gess / email. Hopefully you should be getting an update on your case soon.

today checked the portal.uscis tracker.and found rfe was sent on 18th…:worried::worried:

but visa team has no information regarding the rfe…

Was yours a premium processing or regular and which date was it submitted to USCIS ?

@Subhajit_Majumdar I am not sure but I believe it should take a couple of weeks for the RFE notice to reach visa team and then they will provide an update on the status and required action.

It was regular processing. Petition was submitted around 25th June.