TCS H1B Lottery selected for 2021? Discussion here

:grinning: they r doing copy and paste while replying…yes we now have to wait patiently

@reactive012 do they replied the status of the petition?for my case they replied nothing other than registration slected in lottery…i guess we need to check with project manager if there is any hold instructions from project…

@hopefully they replied nothing related to status of petition. Just a generic reply that you are selected in lottery and petition will be filed between 1st April and 30th June.

@reactive012 oh…same reply i got too…did u checked at project level.if they asked to stop the filing…my case i checked but they said there was no hold instruction

@hopefully last I checked there is no hold from project level atleast. but we may not know if any hold has been placed on isu/corporate level considering the situation this year.

@hopefully i am also assuming the same. hope they update gms status soon.

.hope we get an update soon

what about your case? is there any movement in the assignment in the workflow section?

my last update was on 8th of june…assigned to someone and is in “In process”

for me also in process …last update 8tg…

@reactive012 i just got update…filled with uscis…please check yours bro!

thats a great news bro :+1:. mine is still not updated. but since it looks like they are updating statuses now, i can expect that there will be an update in coming days.

yes they have started upadting…one of my friend just got the update now…

still no update…what is the mail u,got

heard h1b is going to be banned soon

but the ban is on entry to usa…i guess no ban on petition filing or processing…the executive order is not published yet…may be there will be ban till end of this year entering usa…

am not sure is ot going to ban our petitions too!! where from u got the news

Nothing official yet. Everything so far as of today is unofficial. There are only few things president can do. Check

thanks Kumar…yes. the picture will be clear tomorrow once trump signs the executive order…please also make a detail blog post on the executive order once published…your articles are really helpful

Hi did anybody get any updates this week if their request has been submitted to USCIS

@Nikitha_Srinivas no update…what is your current staus in the portal…did u got lottery selected notice

Hi subhajit I got that it’s been selected in lottery and then they asked for additional documents last week of May now it just shows request is in process. I am not sure when will the status change to filed with uscis.