TCS H1B Lottery selected for 2021? Discussion here

Any update from tcs? anyone who was slected in lottery, got petition or receipt number or any update in.ultimatix

It seems they have started filing LCA from last week of April. My manager received mail from visa team in April last week notifying some role changes they had done for LCA. But nothing updated in Ultimatix.

you got your status updated as selected in lottery in ultimatix?

Around April 4 the status changed to “Selected in lottery” and around May 8 it changed to “In Process Mapping”. But actual details on petition filing status are not updated anywhere. Hope this helps.

yes…let me know…if yu get any update in future plz…

hi reactive012…is there any further update you got? kindly share if any

No furthur update since 8th May. Hoping they give some updates in coming days atleast.

for my case also no update after 25 apr…how.much time it takes to file a petition i wonder

Lots of suspense. Due to covid situation can’t be sure that they actually filed the petition until they send us an update mail or update in ultimatix. Hope some update comes soon.

oh…that possibility also there…:frowning:
plz do let me know if you get any update in coming days…

@reactive012 has TCS taken your all documents required for petition filing ? are they got verified by internal team?

@Prashant3 i uploaded all the docs while raising vts…is there any other way to check if they got verified by internal team?

I may be wrong but as far as I know, all documents are provided while raising visa request internally and they verify all the documents. If no discrepancy found, only then they apply for lottery. So if they applied for lottery and our case gets selected that means the visa team has already verified the docs and no need to provide any documents again unless they request something specifically. They will apply LCA and file petition directly as they have all documents any may not contact us again for that. Only when you get RFE you have to provide additional docs. Not sure how the process is in other companies though.

@reactive012 i also think so.

@Prashant3 are u from tcs?

yes that is correct. One of my frnd had this but it was 4 yrs back, there was no updates on Ultimatix portal. Only thing is they wont let u know lot of things that is happening internally unless it requires any documents etc from you. If you have been not through lottery in first stage they wont let u know until October-Nov post USCIS requires to have another lottery from non-selected candidate. Of course this year registration possibly removes duplicate so having another lottery chances goes down.

@Prashant3 but this year they updated lottery slected status…in ultimatix…and further since more than one month there is no update for.my case…

that is what is my concern…

If someone has received selected update on Ultimatix then i am assuming your must have gone in submitted_NotSelected status with this you might have to wait for possible another lottery draw in case it happens somewhere in October-Nov. Again it will be better to you check with visa internal team for status they received for your case, see if you can get anyone in there to share info as normally they won’t let you know officially for many reasons.

I don’t think anyone has got Submitted_NotSelected status this year at least in TCS. What i mean is for people whose actual status is Submitted and Not selected in Lottery registeration portal, they have closed the VTS requests internally with Rejected status. So even if there is a possible next draw for lottery they will not follow up on that for not selected employees. Not exactly sure on this but just word of mouth from a colleague. They are working furthur only on the applications Selected in lottery. But the thing is they have still not updated the people after the last update of Selected in Lottery. So we are not sure on the status of petition whether it is filed or yet to file and if filed then is receipt notice received.

yes mine updated selected staus in 25th april…since then waiting for further update…