Anyone processing H1b throw Techsel Solutions with Intellitro Inc

I was scammed in 2018 for 4500 USD by Intellitro and Techsel. Dont pay anymore money to them. I will tell you the timeline: may they will tell you it got picked in lottery, June they will ask for more money for further process, in August you will get RFE. Provide more money for Attorney and Expert letter. Then you keep on waiting until next year April. until then say they havent received any response after filing response for RFE. Reciept number with masked digits will be sent to you. You cant see your status if you donot have your receipt number. in April they will say their firm is getting audited from USCIS and then tell you your application got denied. No denial notice will be provided. Teja will change his number for next year scamming. This is the cycle of them from last 3-4 years.

in myvisa there were reviews saying the same thing. They removed it. Rest everywhere you can see reviews off same story. After all this you want to pursue with them, Karan and Teja will be very happy to eat more money from you. All the best

Hi Ramesh,

I am also facing the same thing. I have also filed through them in 2019 and the same sequence of steps happened with me (lottery in the month of Jun, RFE in Aug and then waiting). Can you please share your number. You can also involve me in this group and in filing FIR.

Thanks and Regards,
Sam

How can i trust these comments? Your comments and there visa approval records in myvisajobs are completely opposite. Some comments are really informative and some are too much imaginary, falsified and written based on disappointment. Personally I feel its a good consultant dont relay on these comments clarify your questions with thm directly.

I am happy with your services as long as you guys are giving nice services business will grow. I have a suggestion for you please make sure to answer your calls on time and dont disappoint by seeing some bad reviews. At some point people will understand your efforts your legal petition clearly shows tht you did nothing wrong and how confident your firm is.

To all of youā€™ll out here complaining about various consultancies and staffing firms being fraud and taking your money etc, etc. Just look at yourselves what you are doing at the first place. MISUSING H1b visa for your own benefits. H1b visa is given to someone when they have a job offer in the USA and not the opposite. Paying for your own h1b visa filing itself is a fraud. Think about it!

I concur with Ramesh. Same sequence of steps happened with me. Its better to avoid this consultancy otherwise you will regret next year on your decision.

I agree with you it exactly.

All - Please do not fall into Telsel/Intellitro trap. They will never share the case number and can fake the news of getting picked up in lottery to ask more money from the applicant and then they break news of RFE w/o providing any proof. So please beware of Mr Karan and his fake company -Telsel/Intellitro trap.

I have gone through the same trap in 2019. Teja and Karan are fraud and never ever fall into their H1b trap. Intellitro and Techsel are their fraud companies.

@Saha_IBM, Thanks for your comment it really helped me I am really happy with consultant intellito with there transparency. I think some group of people wantedly spreading false information anonymously and targeting others not join these consultant.
People seeing these comments do not confuse like me in beginning, understand that we are in hunt of good consultant and mature approach is required if you have any confusions or questions reach out to them directly by sending email to compliance@intellitroinc.com this approach helped me a lot clarify your questions with right people. Do not rely on all these fake comments which are unofficial.

@manish.india I really agree with you. I believe some groups of people spreading false information to deviate others.

Hello guys my H1 application got picked and I received receiptā€¦ I am happy to say that the consultant is good even in this tough situations they are answering my calls and replying emails. but i am worrying about the corona virus will it effect the visa process? any inputsā€¦

I selected and received my selection confirmation notice thanks to Saha_IBM and Sri_kumar your positive comments and information helped me a lot. Vinnu I agree with you its a genuine company wantndly some guys are trolling and writing whatever they want which is wrong.

My H1 came through the lottery :grinning: I received my receipt today. congratulations for all whoz name came from it. @Sham123 thats ok man we are in the same boat.

Corona virus will not create any disturbance for us dont worry my friend told by the time we go for stamping it will take at least 6 months I hope by that time everything will be resolved. Be positive.

Congratulations Sri :slight_smile:

How did you know about lottery pickup? did Intellitro has sent any mail to you? How is the communication is happening?

I did apply for the same company and waiting for the results.

Congrats againā€¦

How did you know about lottery pickup? did Intellitro has sent any mail to you? How is the communication is happening?

I did apply for the same company and waiting for the results.

Thanks man, They shared lottery picked confirmation receipt which is generated by US immigration. Communication is really good these guys are always respond nice.

Congratulations to those who were selected, guess hard luck, mine wasnā€™t picked in lottery.

my h1 selectedā€¦ best of luck folksā€¦