Anyone processing H1b throw Techsel Solutions with Intellitro Inc

Hi,

Did u hear anything from Intellitro. I filed through them and they are yet to let me know.

One thing is confirmed for me, Folks who commented bad about this consultant are fake this is bad and not acceptable.

Sure. Good luck man :slight_smile:

I have applied with Techsel and Intellitro … and paid around 70K for document verification with UT Evaluators which was referred by intellitro … My Visa application is not processed, intellitro never shared the Receipt number with me … they said my h1b is not selected… thats all … so its at your own risk if you are proceeding further …

I see few positive opinions about Techsel and Intellitro, and i dont see that even single person has shared there receipt of H1B to show that these people are genuine. from the day 1 i am saying that please dont believe in these people. i know changed the way of cheating but still they are cheating. I can post the Fake and photo-shopped H1B receipt from Intellitro and the reply to my mail from Teja. Few people has mentioned that we are not genuine, first you prove that you are genuine. if i start sharing the things here i can challenge that you wont be in a position to answer my questions. Including payment to Techsel and the mails to Intellitro. if you want prove that your are genuine,share the receipt with full application number (not hidden) else i can share the communication thread here.

I have also applied for H1 transfer thru intellitro in June 2019, they said they will file with out taking money, I got offer letter and some link to show lca was filed, but did no shae lca copy, did not give the receipt number. When I asked they said due to past bad experience they are not giving receipt. Few days back I checked in their portal, it’s showing my case got denied…

Hi Ramesh,Can I have your contact details.

Thanks,
Vineet

Me too.We are a lot of people.

Thanks

Can you share your case number, as you mentioned it was already denied and nothing going to harm by sharing the case number.

I dont have the case number. they did not provide it

i asked them denial letter, but they did not respond to my mail

Hi @Vineet_Sharma1,

Can I have your contact no. ?

which means they haven’t filed your H1B and cheated you. you can take the legal action on them. refer to the agreement they have sent to you.

My H1 got approved and I disagree with all hate speech spreading here. Sorry to see this kind of comments.

I know that you are from the Techsel and you are doing the postings with fake ID. Teja and Techsel folks if you want post the comments, post with your name don’t do all this nonsense with masked ID’s.

I challenge you guys to bring one techsel case where the H1 has appoved, with all the relevant documents. and Teja what happened to your cyber crime complaint.

Shortly i will post all the mail communications and the payments that i made to Techsel, this is show that you are fraud with all the proofs.

this is from your agreement can you say what does this sentence means and what has to be shared with us as per the agreement. (followed by Teja Email response to the concerns raised by us).

Do agree, techsel seems a fraud. I have been one of the victim.
They change the company location address frequently. Website gets updated.
No LCA , nor any denial letter by the client Intellitro.

When it is approved they have the right to block the number but when the case is denied they can share the reciept number what they have filed.

Wasted valuable time and hard earned money for trusting these folks. They are making business out of H1 aspirants who stay in India.

Hi Shank,

I have applied this company this year not received any updates till now. Please provide your gmail contact so we will discuss.

@Kristi

Need certain information and have questions regarding Intellitro. Could we connect over zombieisnomore@gmail.com

@kanna1

Lets connect over zombieisnomore@gmail.com. Have certain questions and queries.