Anyone processing H1b throw Techsel Solutions with Intellitro Inc

Kanna can you share your contact number?

Very helpful comments form Srikumar I think the blog shows how ucics rejecting the applications if thy are not qualified for tht specialty occupations even lots of people shared there experience in the blog. people appreciate this kind of comments which helpful for others not discouraging stuff. i feel most of the people comment in redbuss either lack of insufficient knowledge or personal ego satisfaction I mean most of them not all. Any one help me I am planing to file a secound H1 with other company they asked $6000 but I have one frnd working there but not sure if we can file two applications at a time. is there anyway tht immigration rejects both? please advice.

Just want to let everyone involved be aware that there may be partial truths and other prejudiced opinions based on their past rejection experiences behind these posts. However I would reiterate each person to get the first hand information or any queries answered by the vendor first for the employment related aspects followed by the client w.r.t the H1B petition handling aspects. This would put to rest unwanted speculations or comments which can cause undue harm to the parties involved.

@Sri_kumar I completely agree with you and after seeing your positive response I am happy that some one atleast positive on the intellitro process. But, some concerns. I would like to put forward, none of the intellitro who claim to be employer do not even have LinkedIn profile (Anurag or so call Pulkit). Others who claim to be working under intellitro and found on LinkedIn do not respond. Techsel company who introduced us do not have any LinkedIn profile (except teja ) again he is non responsive.

Also to add yes USCIS need full documentation. But, if you read a thread detailing about lottery system this year, it doesn’t require any of the so called documents they are asking us, it only need your full name and passport. By march 31st you should be knowing if you request is approved or denied. Again if denied no concern and no collateral damage for either of employees or employer except 10$ which is not refundable. If your selected, then you were given 90 days to submit all the documents that includes $6000 fee. So, we in benifit of both the parties we asked intellitro consultant to proceed with out EE and EO documents for which they denyed. That sounds fishy, we already provided all the documents expert the EE and EO as a proof that we are legit to file for initial lottery. That made us concern in all the different Angles.

However, I wish you and others, who provided documents including EE & EO be successful processed and please help us in 2021-2022 filings.

Fraud company…intellitro…they are asking for money even after paying money in education documents verification

Can you please elaborate ?

Hi Naveen,

This is Vinod, I am also processing H1b through Techsel with Intellitro, Would like to discuss many doubts about it,please send your contact or gmail id to connect you.

Hi Shank,

Could you please send your gmail contact, i am also processing through same consultancy

looks like they are fraud. Techsel doesnt even have a contact number in their Website … how can a company operate like this? They are no 1 fraud

Hi Shank,

I am also filing through the same consultancy. Could you please provide me your Gmail contact.

http://www.myvisajobs.com/Visa-Sponsor/Intellitro/1211345.htm

Does the above link assure anything guys? the number of Visas and Salaries processed since 2017 etc…
Well I am with you all, a state of doubt is good but again, this is not an MNC to offer something so open as this still is not a practice at the best interest of US council. They are repenting on the system they have built where any one could open a job consultancy and source people to American companies and earn from a cut of candidate’s salary. This is in one way bad to American companies as most off 65K H1Bs are eaten by middlemen whilst it’s advantage to some companies to tie up with these people so they do not have to go through Visa sponsorship and responsibilities of candidates.

Now, their disclosure… I searched everywhere for any review on them most were positive and negatives were countered on the same thread.

Should we trust them? not sure but is it worth an experiment?

Well I did experiment… let’s see how it goes.
Let me know if anyone else did. Cheers.:crossed_fingers:

Hello @Saha_IBM I agree with you. I believe people come here and express there personal imagination and fear and they start doubting each and everything whic is not fair. Due to our work experience we feel we know everything about the process but actually not. I am not supporting anyone here i think becz of these negative attitude good consultants are not approaching us if they call us many think if these people are genuine or fraud and keep doubting.

Some of our friends in this blog told documents are not required or consultant intellito is fraud. Personally for me my experience till today is really good they are in touch and always being patient and answer my calls and clarifying my doubts. there approach, there offer letter, everything is straight forward with terms and conditions some people may not like these & may doing bad mouth talking. some comments are literally false and very discouraging. but don’t take decisons through blogs like this just analyze from your end see there past visa approvals in some good sits like my visa jobs etc which shows you facts. people talk about different things but they may not be true or false.

New registration process comes with a new rule i,e An US employer must register or apply an H1B with a job offer which accepted by both parties or else that will consider as misusing the new system. Many people think no documents are required only basic stuff is enough (Which Is partially true) this time. Remember guys we are not their present employees to monitor or stoping PF’s, pressurize to provide the documents after selecting in the system what happens if you say I am not interested after selecting (Think broadly some people do) they will be in risk because they are already committed to providing the documents to immigration why they will dive into a risk for you? what if any immigration site vist happens to them? I think it’s fair to keep our file with all sufficient information with them in case if something happens they can come out of the risk including us. Stop finding faults and think positive guys. Below is the picture I grabbed from redbuss only for better understanding.

Hi Vinod, can u share me your contact, I am also in same boat

Hi Vinod, Can you share your email id or contact ,I am also in same boat.

@kanna1 can you please Provide your no or ping me on 7020701142 ?. Company is really doubtful as not provideing any rejection letter issued by USCIS … Plz call me

Hey thanks for this contact number he’s making fool me from last one year saying that your visa status will be changed after 6-8 months and then they never came back. And the old number got disconnected.

Please don’t use this blog to give any comments against techsel solutions… I am just asking in 2019 that if anyone filling h1b through Techsel solutions or not but due to personal reason I have not filled H1b… Techsel solutions never contact me for H1B also no interview… I don’t have any negative comments on techsel so ply don’t use my blog to put any comments on techsel… I request to redbustous admin to delete this blog

Did they provide any offer letter which needs to be signed before they start registering in USCIS web page

Teja is a biggest fraud here. Intellitro Karan is Mama of Teja. Karan handles accounts in US and Teja handles it in India and aquires money. I was scammed of 4500 US dollars i.e around 3 lakhs+ INR. Same story, they create stories and dont apply your H1B. Collect money for Expert opinion, Attorney charge etc. They wait until next year April to tell that your application got denied.Until then they behave like they are too busy and still answer your queries. No receipt or denial notice will be provided. We 5 members got in touch through Whatsapp (Thanks to redbus) are going to file FIR against them.

My friend works in a bank and was able to monitor their accounts. They had 100 crores of money which they have acquired my scamming people. Teja is a big scammer - He dare not go to police as he will inturn be imprisoned for life if he goes to police. We will make sure he is behind bars soon and have also complained about Karan kumar to USCIS. They will be taking action on him.

Others please dont fall for their scam, they are big time scammers.