'we updated your name for your Form I-129' on USCIS tracker- What does it mean?

Do you guys have any update now???

Do you have any update now>??

Not yet. . .still waiting :frowning:

Hi Guys ,

I got approval yesterday !All the best to all!!

Congratulation, usmareddy!
Could you let me know you apply in Vermont service center or California service center? Mine is California.

Thanks

I got approval from California service center .

Congrats Usmareddy…! Even My Status was also same from Nov 19, Name was updated for I-129 Petition… Any idea guys what is the time frame for Name updated Status to get the result…? Pls let me know if any one is aware of it…! Thank you…

Hi usmareddy,

For me"Oct 27, name was updated". but still no update

How many days taken for you? When it was updated as “name was updated” to u?

Hi sarvanooty,

My case online status changed to "name was updated " on Oct 28th and again changed to RFE on Nov 13th and again changed to RFE Response received on Dec 3rd (no RFE issued when my attorney checked with USCiS) and Dec 12th changed again name was updated in the afternoon and finally approved same day night 9:00 PM.

Hi Usmareddy, Have you/Attorney received all the Approval related documents?

Hi, mine is the same case too. On oct 17, name has been updated for my new receipt number. Till now, I didn’t receive any update. Is there any time lapse between Vermont and California service centre?

Hi Murthy, I believe if it is regular processing Min 2months but not sure Exact time frame. What ur Employer/Attorney saying about “Name updated” case status…?

Hi RSR, Thanks for your quick response. I have applied premium and when enquired with my attorney abt “Name updated” case status, they informed that they have followed up my case with USCIS and hence the status changed it seems. Not sure, how long do I need to wait.

Hi Murthy, When did u changed your case to PP…? becoz for PP will come to know the result in max 15 Calender days.

Hi Do you guys have any update?

From Oct 27, the status changed to “Name was updated”. But still no update from USCIS,

Any luck???

Hi Do you guys have any update?

From Oct 27, the status changed to “Name was updated”. But still no update from USCIS,

Any luck???

Still the same. No response…

Still no change in Status , Its been a month for me… Pls keep us informed if any ones’s status gets changed…I will do the same…! RSR

Hi All,
Does anyone have any update on their statuses ?

Hi Pavan, No update yet on my case… How old your case status is…? Mine more than a month now…! :frowning: