US Visa Dropbox Appointment - Chennai - Availability - Wait Times

grt.Thanks for the update

Could you please share drop box availability

Looking for Jan 21st week appointments. Why is Chennai the only city with such sparse appointment availability. :worried:

Also, is it possible to book an appointment in another city? Hyderabad for example shows lots of opening but I am concerned if I am eligible because my previous visa stamp was at chennai. Also my Ds-160 is chennai.

Yes it is possible. Please contact customer care.

@punithbala there was also a post earlier from you about multiple receipts on same appointment. How do you do that? I managed to secure one appointment.

That was my mistake, 3 applicants in one fee receipt. My account has been frozen now. What date you booked? Could you please update current available dates. Thanks.

Congratulations for your appointment.

Thanks for sharing…booked my appointment.

@Nithya1, Do post a copy of the current availability for community benefit. I know you have already booked it, but if you just try to change it, it will show options, you can take a screenshot and share here. You do not have to change the appointment…

@Kumar don’t have a screenshot but first Dropbox appt available was feb end.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks @punithbala for sharing. No worries @Nithya1

Just checked 2 mins back. The screenshot reflects current availability.

8:26 AM || Saturday, December 28, 2019 (GMT+5:30)

2 Likes

Availability looks similar as of now. I am hoping January will bring about January availability.

Jan dates are open now. Please check

2 Likes

Thanks @AnirudhNagesh

Awesome. Thanks @AnirudhNagesh! This was giving me sleepless nights.

Does anyone know, when the calendars are open ?
is it like for every 90 days they open ?
am looking to book on june 2020… am i looking to book too early ?

i don’t see any availability in chennai for April, May, June, July August, September… etc … i raised a case too, but they said its FCFS… not able to say when the calendar will open

Any suggestions please !!!

Hello Friends ,

This is today’s appointment status for Chennai. Sorry for bad picture.

1 Like