Not able to Book US Visa Appointments - OFC shows Available

Hello Guys,

Need some help here . Visa - H4, consulate - Mumbai, time - March, 2021; issue - not able to book an appointment date for the interview.

I am trying to book an appointment date for H4 in mumber consulate. The portal is showing the available dates for “OFC”. But, when I select a date and time and hit continue. It gives a message as " There are currently no appointments available. Please press the back button and choose a new OFC appointment date". But I have tried it mulitple times with different dates and times (some showing as 11 available slots) and every time I get this same message.

I know people were able to book appointments. I don’t know why mine isn’t going through.

Please help. Much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

This is an issue with the system. many are facing the same issue. When some users reached out to the support, they were told that, it was a bug and there were no appointments. So, technically you should continue to check or try later. If in doubt, contact USTravelDocs customer service

Thanks Kumar for your response. Ya it is very irritating as I have been trying continuously. Good to at least know they acknowledged it is an issue. Hopefully, it gets resolved soon. I reached to the support@ustraveldocs.com twice and got the same response. Below is their response to me:

We understand that you have a query pertaining to the interview slots.

In response to your question, please note that we will not be able to comment regarding slots availability. The slots availability is on the basis of first come first serve. You may login to your profile on https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=India and go through the steps of scheduling an appointment to know the current slots availability.

Additionally, you may refer to the link: for information regarding appointment wait time.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

1 Like

That is standard response…Sad, but not much can be done…