H1B revoked the approval of your case -USCIS

Filed amendment and extension , its got approved . Received hard copies of Petition and I94 is valid till Oct2016. Yesterday i got the mail from USCIS stating that my case has been revoked and notice has been sent.Employer told that he didn’t get any notice on petition revoke and mentioned that its seems like system glitch.

Note: no H1 transfer , working under same employer.

Please let me know if any one of you have faced this kind of issue or came across for approved petition having valid I94

I also facing same issue. I got email/phone alert on 02/10/2016 that my h1b approval is revoked. When attorny talked with USCIS they have mentioned it might be system glitch and they are working on resolving this. My fingers are crossed now and i am waiting for the correction in USCIS website.

got the mail on Feb/10/2016 only and the same reflecting in USCIS web site too(Revocation notice)

thanks for your reply, please let me know if u get any further update from your attorney

Exactly same issue. Received email update from USCIS on 02/10/2016 that my case approval is revoked and notice has been sent. Same is updated in USCIS website. My employer also suggested this issue might be due to system glitch and they not received any notice so far. Attorney has reached out to USCIS to check and have this issue rectified. I’m eagerly waiting for the updates on this issue. Let me know if you guys get any further updates from your employer/Attorney on this.

did your attorney received any notice from USCIS?

did your attorney received any notice from USCIS on this?

not yet, waiting for attorney updates

received below mail from Uscis:
Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity
On February 29, 2016, we reopened your Form I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER,
Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXX, and mailed you a notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.
If you do not receive your reopening notice by March 30, 2016

I also received the same email from USCIS today. Even the website displays the status as Case reopened.

My case also reopened yesterday. let me know if you have further updates.

On February 29, 2016, we reopened your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC160085xxxxx, and mailed you a notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your reopening notice by March 30, 2016, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. I

I got email from USCIS that the case is approved.

Good to hear and Congrats. I am waiting for the good news. fingers crossed

I received alert from USCIS that my h1b is approved. Mahesh, I am hoping that yours also get approved in coming days.

On March 7, 2016, we approved your Form I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, Receipt Number WAC1600Xxxxxx. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.

Finally my case too got approved. thanks ravi

Congrats to both of you on the case approval.

HI Guys, congratulations to Ravi and Mahesh. Sam whats the status of your case?

I am also in similar situation. Got the email on 12/21/2016 but it went to my junk box. Accidentely when I search uscis in my email I found revocation emails and it also shows same on USCIS.

But the issue here is my employer called USCIS and informed they did not receive any mails and USCIS said we will resend it and you should receive by next week. That’s the scary part. I am with same employer and changed client in Aug 2014 but we filed H1B amendment on 10th August 2015 so technically we are not hiding any thing.

My employers attorney will take next sets of actions but what you guys think how much time it should take for USCIS to respond back on case?

Hi,
My case was also approved. It took about a month for USCIS to correct our cases.

USCIS team will send new approval docs

Hello guys, I’m also in similar situation on 5/27/2016 received email update from uscis that my case approval is revoked and notice has been sent. Same is updated in uscis website. My employer has not received any such notice so far. Please suggest what should i do as really worried. Thanks