H1 transfer premium processing status changed to Initial review from RFE

Hi USADream. Same predicament. :frowning:

As per my attorney, USCIS officer at the premium processing center. A decision was made on my H1B case and the decision should reach our office within in 10 days. Keeping fingure crossed…My H4 is still in Initial Review from May 9. Not sure if this mean that I’will be getting denial decision ?

Today morning I checked and found that my petion was approved. later on i found that website says the same thing “the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER”. and now i see it is approved again. thanks. Best of lucks

Today morning I checked and found that my petion was approved. later on i found that website says the same thing “the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER”. and now i see it is approved again. thanks. Best of luck.

I got an RFE in email today

Isu,
Did u get email or mail? When was your status changed to Initial review with clock stopped? I have not received any email, waiting for mail…to reach…My status changed from RFE Respnse Review to Initial review on Dec 6 with clock stopped.

called cis and they said rfe and we got email…my status still shows review …clock stopped…from dec6

Hi Positivity, Any update on your case?

Hi USADream. Status remains the same. The actual notice though was delivered today in the lawyer’s office however she was out of the office the entire day so it remains to be a suspense. I just wish that it’s an approval notice like everyone else above. How about you?

Hi Positivity and USADream,
When ever you get update from your attorney on notice please do let me know, my case looks similar to you guys.

I definitely will. God speed for all of us.

Positivity,
Any update from your lawer’s office?

Positivity,

Any updates? My status still remain same :frowning:

Got a denial letter :frowning:

Hi Positivity, Sorry to hear that…did they give any reason for denial?

Basically what they’re saying is that the position that I’m being renewed for does not require a bachelor’s degree for which I have…which they approved 3 yrs ago :frowning:

Ohh…Sorry to hear your denial. Your case looked similar to mine, I’m sure on my denial as well. Are you in IT? For IT what I believe Bachelor degree is must. USCIS just do not want to approve cases. They have just here to earn money. First wait for long period, then you will upgrade to premium then either RFE or denial…

Isu,
Any update on your case?

morning, i received approved email alert , after that i received another email and my status has been moved initial status. how long will take to come to original status

Hello Positivity,

Sorry to hear about this.

(1) Did you get RFE before denial or direct denial? Did they give you chance to submit more evidence of your case?

(2) What was the status of the case, BEFORE, it changed to “15-days clock stopped”? Was it showing, APPROVED or RFE, before it changed to “15-days clock stopped”?

(3) I did not understand your denial reason. Are you saying that, they denied on the basis, that, your position doesn’t need Bachelors Degree, even when you have Bachelor’s degree? Also, are you saying that they approved the same position with the same requirement 3 years ago?