H1 transfer premium processing status changed to Initial review from RFE

Hi,

A new employer has initiated my H1B transfer and USCIS had asked for RFE.

Once the evidence is submitted the status got changed to below after 1 week.

what does this mean?

[b] the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case. [/b]
1 Like

Hi,

I exactly got the above status message on USCIS website. Upon responding to RFE last week. Status changed to RFE response review and later today morning it changed back to Initial review with above message.

After approximately 1-2 hour status again changed to Decision with Approval on my case.

I wish you the best in your case. Let me know if I can be any help.

I got the same notice today.
My lawyer called the customer service number and they told them that they their system changed the status on many petitions as they were upgrading their system. This should be fixed by tomorrow.
*They also commented that my petition was approved and sent out today :).
Good luck!!

Even my “RFE response review” changed to Initial review today. Not sure, Its system issue or something wrong with my response doc.

Waiting for letter from USCIS to receive…

Thanks God…it got approved now…:slight_smile:

I just checked and now the system seems to be working OK, it shows that I’m approved.
I just got the approval Email!!! :slight_smile:

My case also shows ‘Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129’ since morning, but for me no luck as of now? Waiting to see the change in status… Tomorrow will be 15th day for RFE reply under premium processing…

How long it took for you to change the status from Initial Review to Approved?

Call the customer service number on your Premium Processing receipt to find out.

I will request Attorney as they have Premium Processing receipt number. My attorney says its glith in USCIS system so ignore message…

Check after 2 hrs from the time it got moved to Initial Review

Its more than 2 hours now, Its in Initial Review with above said message since 11.30 AM

Thanks for your response.Status still reflects same.Hoping for positive result :slight_smile:

Mine too showing same message since 30 min now. Changed from Acceptance to Initial review with the above message. Not sure.

I got same message yesterday… Weirdest part was my attorney got mail yesterday instead of fax. It states that they cannot upgrade to premium as my case has already been in pending stage, but they have deducted check for premium processing fee. The reason they have stated was inappropriate.

I applied for premium because it took almost 6 months for them to decided and now they have sent rfe stating that they cannot upgrade to premium because my case is in pending stage. Anyone of you are in same situation?

that being said svaty, so it means it may not be a total system glitch? i got the same website update/notice last night and it still remains the same until now. I was hoping it will change to a positive news like the rest of the commenters above. my lawyer hasn’t gotten any mail yet. :frowning:

hello USA Dream. any update on yours?

Today is 15th day for my premium processing…still under initial review…Now I’m assuming it may be Rejected…lost hope…long wait…Initially filled on April 9, 2012. Upgraded to premium in Oct …then RFE after RFE response now 15 days of premium is getting over today…NO MORE PATIENCE

Hi manojmglh, Mine too showing the same message as of yours it mailed approved today and exactly after 40 min i got the same message as above showing clock stopped. and went back to initial review!!..any update on ur case??

Hi manchu,
Mine too showing the same message as of yours >> Is it Initial Review and clocked stoped?
mailed approved >>>Have you received email on approval status?