H1 transfer premium processing status changed to Initial review from RFE

No not yet.its showing still initial review.trying to contact my employer

My status changed from approved decision to. Intial revie clocked stopped.very confusing

Hi Manchu
My status shows same as clock stopped from acceptance yesterday.So were you able to contact your employer?

My status changed from approved decision to Initial review, premium clock stopped. Really confusing a lot.

My attorney called and they say we have to wait for the mail.Looks like they have no idea about what is there in the mail too.

Thank GOD, my status is back to Decision & got approved. Wish you all the best.

santisri
did u have an rfe earlier?

mine is also back to decision and approved.hope it stays there.

Hi Isu, No I didnt.

mine was filed 6 days ago and i see the clock stopped status.Fingers crossed whats in the mail!..there is no change in the online status after that since yesterdayā€¦there was no email too

we have the same case Isu :frowning:

Hi isu,
i got rfe before, Here ae my case dates:
Applied for H1B on june 6th 2012,
Got RFE on sept 29 2012-- requesting employer documents for no.of petitions they applied
RFE reply date -nov 15th -normal
upgraded to PP on dec 1st
approval on 7th with status change from decision approved-intial review clock stop-decision approved. :))

My tension was even my H4 got expired 2 months ago and my husbands employer didnt apply for my h4 extension as i applied for h1b

Hi Positivity, My status did not get changedā€¦still its the same :frowning:

mine tooā€¦still same status and lawyer didnā€™t receive any mail either. itā€™s torture being a weekendā€¦ :frowning: still hoping and praying for positive news like most of the commenters aboveā€¦God bless us all.

Anybody got any mail today yet? My attorney called and looks like i have wait until the mail arrives.The status is still colck stopped:(

Still same status. Lawyer said weā€™d have to wait for the notice in the mail :frowning:

Any change USADream?

Hi Positivity
Did your lawyer try to call cis?

Hi Positivity, My status is still same :frowning: ā€¦tensed and keeping fingers crossed

Hi Isu. No. She wonā€™t call. She just said we really just have to wait for the notice. :frowning: