Genuinity of Logic Planet inc for H1b sponsorship

Any idea when will they do the refund ?

If we have not got anything from them by now ,is it considered we are not picked in this lottery. This is my second time :frowning:

They said they will wait for USCIS to send the rejected applications back and then start processing the refund.

Any idea if we have any more chance this year ?

Called them today…they say 2 more receipts pending and that they should have it by monday…

Thank you ,can we still hope for any receipts in the next week ? non ad-reg processing .

No there is no hope now, everything is over for this year lottery so start to implement plan B and ask lp for refunds, I don’t know why they are making a fool of us by saying wait til friday then they say wait till next Monday

I called them and they asked me to wait until May end because they want to wait until they receive rejected petitions

got a confirmation from Lp that case is not picked in lottery…they are waiting for uscis for petition package to be returned. did anyone get picked in this forum ?

I am not even sure if they even filed the application or just charging the filing fee.

who did you speak to?
did they call? or you called them?

I asked one of my friends who has been selected in the lottery to ask them if any receipts were pending yet when she called them for her receipt number on monday…they told her 3 more receipts to come… and they should know everything by mid-may…I don’t see a reason why they would lie to her…she was already informed she was picked in the lottery…but still not sure whether to trust them or not…

Even I have the same doubt. I have not seen any comment yet that says about their selection. Thats really strange.

I spoke to Vijay…via email.

And what did he say?They are not answering my calls

Has anyone received any updates from Logic Planet yet ?

No updates yet… not picking phone even… hope some update soon…

I believe they are lying about everything because they told that they have applied around 250 applications this time but myvisajobs is showing only 180.
They said they don’t remember exactly how many receipts they got.
how is it possible that no one in this forum got selected. We are dying of waiting here and they don’t care. I am worried about getting my money back now :frowning:

any news about refunds from logic planet yet ?

No info yet. If any one get any info please post .

Hi Any updates about refunds anyone… no one even picking up calls anymore…

I spoke to them yesterday and they said it will take another month for them to receive applications back from USCIS so they will start refund process by end of June!!