Genuinity of Logic Planet inc for H1b sponsorship

Guys Don’t expect anything now, Lottery has been completed already Please check Newsroom | USCIS, person who didn’t get anything from LP yet means are not selected so just call them and ask for refund and better luck next time, me too didn’t get any update

I was told 45 were selected in the lottery and they have 33 receipts till now… This was told to me on 05/01/2015… And the person also said that they should have the remaining 12 by tuesday 05/05/2015… I am going to call them today… One of my friends who applied through Logic Planet got selected and was informed about the selection last week itself…

So there’s no hope now??!!

Yes, same was informed to me. But i called them on 5th and the guy say 12 more are remaining. So still awaiting with hope.
Did u called then later.

I am trying to reach them but no response, I am really not sure what’s going on!!

I am trying to reach them but no response from their end!! Not sure what’s going on.

Do you think they are making a fool out of us by saying 12 more selected? I mean I don’t see a reason why they would do that…probably to avoid people jumping for their refunds…Just too worried to think straight…please post as soon as anyone hears anything!

At last I could reach them and they said they will be processing the refunds for those who haven’t been picked in lottery. So I guess it’s over!

Did they say they got all the receipts?

H1b applicant2016,

whom did you talk to? I think they are just making fool of everybody…

I am not sure who it was! But it wasn’t the person with whom I was in touch with. This guy said they got all the receipts and they are consolidating data to process refunds.

got an update from lp that this week should be the last for getting RP receipts…they will start sending refunds after that.

Does any one receive the receipts who filed through lp ??

I just spoke to few people who applied from LP and they are selected. I mean their check got enchased and are waiting for receipt no. I also had a chance to speak with a person from LP and he asked to wait for couple of more days as they are waiting for more responses. All the best to every1 hope you get the good news soon.

How to find if the check got encased ? .I paid through money order to them .do we have to check with them ?? Thank you !!!

you will have to contact lp person over the phone to check that out.

H1_aspirant1,

Have you got your receipt number?

unfortunately not yet. will update if i get to hear anything for my application.

I talked to logic planet cs guy, he said only one more to come. I am not keeping any more hopes. This whole process was really frustrating & depressing. Even its really hard to contact them as they rarely pick up calls.

All the best guys.

Hope everybody who was not picked in lottery, gets the refund on time without delays…