Does any one applied H1B visa trhough Kellton tech inc this year or last year

Hey I am trying to apply H1B visa this year through KELLTON Tech inc. Does any one applied this year or last year and travelled to US. Not able to find the person who already applied through this and travelled to US.

Please reply if any one applied last year through KELLTON tech inc

Hi,

Even I am searching for the same. You can ping me sanjayc496@gmail.

Thanks

Hi,this year I am also planning to apply h1b,yesterday I got a cal from kellton tech reg filing,they told me come to the office for h1b discussion.so I am planning to go and meet the team.please check this link for h1b filing history in myvisajobs.com or visadoor websites.

Hi

I am also trying to get connected to someone who applied for h1b visa through kellton last year.

If anybody is completely decided to apply for h1b through kellton please let me know.

Thanks

Sai.

Hi, Even I am also searching for the friends who are going to apply this year or if already applied last time. Please let us know here if any news on Kellton H1B filing.Thanks

Hi, Even I am also searching for the friends who are going to apply this year or if already applied last time. Please let us know here if any news on Kellton H1B filing.Thanks

Hi ,

They are a fraud companies, they took 4 lakhs Rs from me last year and never filed my H1B and nor have they returned my money, I call them every week and I don’t get any response.

They are 100% frauds who are willing to make money in wrong way, don’t become another victim.

Number one fraud company

Hi ,

They are a fraud companies, they took 4 lakhs Rs from me last year and never filed my H1B and nor have they returned my money, I call them every week and I don’t get any response.

They are 100% frauds who are willing to make money in wrong way, don’t become another victim.

Number one fraud company

Hi Ravi,
Can you contact us please.

Hi,
i am planing to go with this… can u ping me to dba.madhankumar@gmail.com

Hi Ravi last year you applied through kellton only or some other consultancy.who is your contact person.

Hey Ravi,
Can you contact us and provide the complete details.How was the contact person.
We all are in confused state now. Please respond ASAP

Does any one of youPaid money or going to pay. Please post updates here?

Hi RAVI,

ARE YOU SURE? IS IT ABOUT KELLTON TECH COMPANY. They are BSE stock share holder and seems to be real company. COULD YOU PLEASE CONFIRM AGAIN ABOUT KELLTON TECH ONLY YOU APPLIED AND IT IS FRAUD. AS SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO PAY THROUGH THIS COMPANY AND IT WILL BE HELPFUL FOR ALL HARD EARN MONEY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONFIRM RAVI. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Hi Ravi,

Did you get your money back.

Please help us to know more about Kellton tech.

Is it safe to apply through kellton tech

please reply on sharmavd1983 at gmail

Hi Ravi, Thanks for info. I have dropped my plans.

i paid money last week, anyone else who applied thru kellton tech inc?

Im also planning to pay this week. Please post your updates

Hi… i have applied thorugh Kellton tech this year, i want to know if any one applied last year and processed succesful…

Hi, can you please share about the latest news on kellton tech H1B applications. Any one get LCA from them? please share all news about kellton H1B-2017