Does any one applied H1B visa trhough Kellton tech inc this year or last year

Hi Guys,

This is Venky, I had filed the H1b through KelltonTech for the year 2016. We can trust this company but we really don’t know that they are really filing the H1b or not, they are charging 1.7 lakhs from a candidate and returning 1.2lakhs back in case profile not picked up in the lottery. If picked , you have to work for 1 year under them. During the H1b documentation and filing process , they will not provide information transparently . We have to be in continuous touch with them.

Coming to my point, it’s a damn business, they collect crores of money from aspirants, file the applications for some of LCAs they have. U must know this fact, we can’t track any rejected application using USCIS. They can say that we filed Ur application but it’s not picked up in the lottery. How do u know the fact whether they really filed it or not??? Right?? KelltonTech is not transparent, 2 persons are leading the H1b campaign in Hyderabad. My friend filed H1b through other companies like Acciligent, they are too much transparent , they shared each and every proof of submitted document but KelltonTech failed to do this.

So guys, think once before you go to KelltonTech, it’s not only with this company, every firm trying to take advantage and making cash from H1b aspirants. It’s a damn business. Collecting 100 people money but filing for only 50 people. What about the others??? Lost lost lost lost. Be careful.

My sincere advice is to try any company who provides H1 with out taking a single rupee. We can trust them. Example, Collabera, source one, north shore tech etc.

All the best

It is a fraud company, they will not help you once you pay the money.