Anybody select in Lottery 2016 MRCC (M & R consultants corporation)

Hey buddy ! Sorry to hear that . Me too applied thru MRCC and yet in RFE status . I am getting apprehensive now .could you please tell me what was reason given for denial ?

Hi All,

I am also in the same boat RFE. Can we please connect ?
Please get in touch with me on sishantkumar@gmail.com

Guys, I am planning to file h1b 2017 … I need mrcc contact details …can somebody help me? I am looking for genuine employer…if anybody has any contact details of a employer who sponsors h1b , then pls message me

h1bmrcc1
Talk to Shalini

Do you have Shalini contact number?

Do you have Shalini contact number?
If you have, then please mail to nirasahu@gmail.com

i got the confirmation in 1st june 2016, my name got picked from lottery but status was coming " request for addition document pending" which cleared on 14 feb 2017 after doing many follow up with shalini and preeti. but still not any call for client interview or visa interview…

Please add me in Whats app group -9986766699

They are keep saying we will update you…but looks like they don’t have much opportunity as of now.

i got the confirmation in 1st june 2016, my name got picked from lottery but status was coming " request for addition document pending" which cleared on 14 feb 2017 after doing many follow up with shalini and preeti. but still not any call for client interview or visa interview…

They are keep saying we will update you…but looks like they don’t have much opportunity as of now.

Did anyone H1B application approved? Who were applied through MRCC for the Year 2016.

Hi Ajay,

Same issue for me also. Daily i am call to MRCC but no reply from them. Please let me know if you have any updates on the same.