Anybody select in Lottery 2016 MRCC (M & R consultants corporation)

Anybody who’s applied and got selected in lottery in H1B 2016 from MRCC (M & R consultants corporation )Please reply we can help each other.Regards.

1 Like

Hi,I also applied H1b through MRCC.I had a word with MRCC Mumbai team today and they said they will disclose the result by 30th May .Not sure why this much of delay.If anyone received result please share.

I was told that their attornery is receiving responses from USCIS and the results will be disclosed to the candidates in the first week of June.

to whom u checked? I checked with Shalini today, She told that tomorrow we can expect result from US Guys, Since US guys are on leave today.

to whom u checked? I checked with Shalini today, She told that tomorrow we can expect result from US Guys, Since US guys are on leave today.

I had checked with Rashmeet.

Hey Guys,

Any replies yet? Even I have been waiting for a reply.

I was expecting them to share the names yesterday. Haven’t heard anything yet.

Has any of you guys receive any communication

Prethi told that today June 1st 2016, we will get to know the result.

Prethi(Manager) told that today June 1st 2016, we will get to know the result.

I and 3 of my friends are waiting for the lottery result. Don’t understand why they are keep extending.

they telling the lottery result and sending mails. you can call them right away to know the result

did you got any reply about result?

Yes I was told my application was picked in the lottery over the phone. Still waiting for a mail conformation though

just called mrcc and they said they got the names and will be let know by tomorrow.

to whom you spoke? Shalini is on leave today.

no response from mrcc and Preeti is not coming on phone.
Anyone got response today?

no response from mrcc and Preeti is not coming on phone.
Anyone got response today?

Hi Ashi77, h1bQA & bluemix132
I have applied through mrcc and also got confirmation call and email from them that my application has been picked up. But they have not shared Receipt No. with me which can be verified on US Immi Portal to be 100 % sure.
Request you all guys to drop me email at snyonline99 @ gmail . com. so that we can get connected.

Hi seekar2016,
I also got mail that my name is picked up in lottery. But haven’t gave EAC #.

WAITING FOR THAT.