Anybody select in Lottery 2016 MRCC (M & R consultants corporation)

Hi Ashi77
Please share your email id, or drop me email at snyonline99@gmail.com. Lets get connected.
What about other guys h1bQA & bluemix132?

Hi Ashi77, h1bQA & bluemix132
I have applied through mrcc and also got confirmation call and email from them that my application has been picked up. But they have not shared Receipt No. with me which can be verified on US Immi Portal to be 100 % sure.
Request you all guys to drop me email at snyonline99 @ gmail . com. so that we can get connected.

Hi All,
I have also got a confirmation mail from MRCC of my application been picked in the lottery.But haven’t received the ReceiptNo. yet.
Plz connect to me at : monty.prof99@gmail.com

Hi we can connect
ashivisa77@yahoo.com

Hi,

Did all the three friends who were waiting got through lottery, just checking to ensure that have they told anybody that they are not selected or just simply told that everybody is selected. Also have you been given EAC# etc.

Thanks

Good thought…we have not given any EAC #, waiting for the same.

Anyone received Case Number (EAC #) from MRCC?

I have received EAC no…what about others?

Hey guys … unluckily I received a rfe on my EAC. Did any of you get any updates. Do any of you have any idea about the process after we get a rfe

I have received EAC no 144 Series but it went for RFE status, what about you?

Same for me too.
You can connect me at ashivisa77@yahoo.com

Mine is 147.
And in rfe also.
Let’s connect

Hi Guys,
Same RFE for me also, can you all guys send your nos at my email :
snyonline84@gmail.com, or create a wats app group so that we all are in touch with each other. Please respond as early as possible.

Hey guys,

Any updates? They have not yet confirmed anything in my case.

Thanks

Please share your contact no. we hv created a group on wats app.

Did anyone H1B application approved? Who were applied through MRCC for the Year 2017.

@3rdtimeH1b: No idea, we are not in contact with other guys, just 4 of us are connected. Please share ur mob no.?

I am too from MRCC, same boat RFE, my other friends also got RFE, we did not get details kindly let me know if you receive any feedback from MRCC and would like to RFE related to what

Today, i have checked… they are saying that RFE is for all candidates who have applied and picked through MRCC… :slight_smile: not sure why it is happening… but it is not good.

Is anybody petition is approved from MRCC. Mine is denied on dec 2, 2016