First H1B approved but change of status denied. H1B approval date - Jan 13th to April 8th 2020
Interview in Mumbai and was given yellow slip 221g. Interview on Feb 10th and submitted all documents on Feb 19th.
I currently do not have work from India option.
What should I do now? The embassy has shutdown here due to COVID-19. Please share any information that can help and/or any options.
Does anyone know whether a bill can be passed to provide grace H1B days to 221g cases as well if the USCIS decides to give due to COVID.