xxx compy filed my h1 nd nw under 221g, can i transfer my h1 b4 stampin

xxx company filed my h1b and it got approved … i took Visa interview on 7th Aug and was issued 221 g form and till now NO RESPONSE @ all…

US Immigration officers been to my company in usa and cross checked and my employeer showed all documents they requested for and they were pretty satisfied is wot my employeer had to say… more how my time they need to approve my visa ???

Do i have any other options like, As of now i am working for IBM and still did not put down my papers here…

Now my question is, can i talk to IBM stating that i have h1 b already approved with xxx company and ask them to transer h1b and go for an interview again from IBM this time with the same h1b ( Transfer )

anything of this kind ???

thanks in advance.

Yes, your current employer can file H-1 transfer for you using the previously approved H-1 petition. Once approved, you will have to appear for visa stamping and can then travel to US to work for that employer.

However, you need to be careful about how your employer will react once they know that you filed H-1 through another company while working for them.