Working Visa types for Non IT people?

Hi, im currently in US on H1B visa. I want to bring my husband to US and he has done his masters in Non IT(Industrial safety). Is there any job openings for non IT(Industrial Safety) in US? Other than a H4 visa, in what other ways can I bring him to US and search for a job? Is there any US consultancy which offers jobs for Non IT graduates in industries? Is it possible to apply a H1 visa for him?

FYI. H1 is not just for IT. you just need to find a sponser for his job in his related feild. Check myvisajobs website