With Valid work permit of another country can i go for h1b stamping


I am working for company A now with a valid work permit in another country (not USA) and currently working there

Another company B has raised a H1b and petetion is aproved. Can I go for stamping and travel to US without cancelling the work permit of another country?

Request your help here.

Yes, getting H-1B visa would not impact the existing visa/permit you have from another country.