With Multi F2 visa while coming back to US, Do I have new I20?


I have Multiple F2 visa and I’m planing to leave US for a month, do i need new I-20 when I’m coming back?

I’m leaving alone and my spouse will be staying in US for this time.

Typically, If you are on F1 Visa and leaving US, you would need to talk to the international student advisor and get a new I20. Rules keep changing, you need to check with your DSO regarding this.