Will i come under H1b exempt which got admin query while stamping in 2008

Hi all,

i have applied H1B in the year 2008 and it got approved but issued admin query at the time of stamping. I do not hear anything from USCIS till now.

Now I have employer who is willing to sponsor h1b, can you please tell me will I come under cap exempt eventhough I didn’t hear anything from USCIS on my case status.

thanks,

kishore

If you have received approved peition, you are good to go with cap exempt now.

Please read my post and vote for this petition and spread the word to others: Please vote for this petition. - H1B Visa - RedBus2US Community

Hi lionking, Thank you for awnsering my question…
if we go through further details my case status as of now was as below

"Post Decision Activity

On March 3, 2009, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations."

can you please let me know whether i am eligible for cap exempt and i have one doubt is there any possiblity that my petiotion got revoked based on the above status if so will i be eligible for CAP exempt…please help me to uderstand this…