Will i be able to travel to USA, where H1B was stamped 1.5 years ago (Same Employer) with total validity for 3 years

Hello all,

i am working with Company A in India, Through one of the consultant (Comp B), i got my H1B stamped on Oct 2013, which is valid for 3 years (till Sep 2016).

i was suppose to travel last year, but my wife was expecting a baby during that time, so we decided stay in home country for another year. I did informed about my condition to Consultant and he was Ok with my decision.

Now i am still with Comp A, but i have decided to go to USA with H1B with same consultant (Comp B), Am i eligible to travel without any restrictions.

Will i be questioned about why am i travelling so late to USA in immigration authorities in USA.

Can somone please explain me the process

Will i be questioned about why am i travelling so late to USA in immigration authorities in USA

Yes, there is a high possibility of this question at POE.

Explain them that since you are expecting a baby, you have requested your employer to join late. Also get a current employment offer letter from your H1 stamped employer take it with you in travel.

Thanks for information.
Yeah i can get new employment offer letter from my consultant, what are the other important documents needed to clear immigration at POE.
Assume that i have carried all documents with me and is there any chance that my entry to USA will be denied for any particular reason.