will full time MBA be good for a Sr, Professional ( 15 + Yrs Exp). or Exec MBA in US.

Hi,

I am a Sr. Professional with 15 + Yrs Exp, worked for Repu MNC’s In India, currently as Project Manager.

I have feeling that Unless You have a first class Management Degree from US, you will not rise to a Good level as Manager.So startted considering it for a while. Had many limitations.about the cost .but of late explored that its possible to get it from low cost Universities/Colleges as well.

So , will full time MBA be good for a Sr, Professional ( 15 + Yrs Exp). or Exec MBA in US.

what are the chances of getting good placements Exec MBA’s.

Rgds,

Sharat Kumar

Bangalore

Depends on college - please target top 10 colleges that will help otherwise it wont add ROI

It depends on what you want to do after MBA. If you want to make any career changes, then full time is recommended. But, if you are looking at getting a degree so that you can climb the ladder in your org, then Executive MBA is better. Placements always depends on the school…cannot be generalized. Also, Typical Exec MBA assumes that you are working full time and doing this on weekends or evenings so that you can get a degree to advance…

A post was split to a new topic: Am I too late to Do MBA In USA?