Wife's last Name | Visa Extension

Looking for your valuable input . Please find the current sceneario

My wife’s last name is different from mine but in our marriage certificate ( India ), I had 2 entries before marriage ( her last name ) and after marriage ( my last name ) . She got her visa and she is with me in us now . Now our visa are going to expired and have below questions while applying for extension

  1. Should i need to change the last name of her and apply visa extension ?

  2. Should i apply the way have done earlier i.e with her last name

Thanks in advance for help

A name change is not needed as long as marriage certificate clearly shows the linkage between both of you. US government honors the Hindu Marriages Act 1955 and all documents issued under this instrument.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, www.chu.edu; sshankarATchu.edu