which embassy chennai or mumbai

which embassy chennai or mumbai…please urgent…

…visa success rate at present…

…thank u…

Do you have a profile at http://portal.ustraveldocs.com/?language=English&country=India site? This is required to fix an appointment and as part of fixing the appointment, based on your state of residence(assuming you work in same place), the site will give you the consulate.

You cannot select the consulate of your choice. Please correct me if I am wrong.

U can go for any consulate for stamping… Employer, Job roles and all relevant Docs matter much, it doesnt depend on consulate most of the times

hey iam going for f1-visa do i need to change embassy as i got rejected twice in chennai so i have posted this question,bro i know how to book a slot and appointment

hey iam going for f1-visa do i need to change embassy as i got rejected twice in chennai so i have posted this question,bro i know how to book a slot and appointment

Is that a recent change b/c until sometime ago they allowed anyone to go to any Embassy except for some specific visa type?

I believe so, atleast for the BEP category they are allowing only to specific consulates. I am appearing for H1 interview next monday and I could select only my current state in India and system would force me to go to particular consulate.