Where is the best place within US territory to have a visa restamp?

I’m a bit worried if I go back home with an expired visa stamp and will have to restamp it there, it will take a long time for me to come back here in US and lose my job. That’s why I’m asking if it’s possible if I could do it here within US territory before going back home. And where is the best place? I’ve heard from a lot of people that they have their visa restamp in Canada. What is it in Canada that most of them go there for visa restamp? Please do advise because I want to go back home for my planned wedding and come back here in US for my work. thank you!

You can only get Visa stamped outside of US. You have to visit other countries like Canada to get visa stamping. Read article written on our blog : First time Visa stamping, COS , you will get an idea.

There is nothing like best place, it is very relative. Your visa stamping depends on your case and documents, including how you present your case. If you have everything in tact, you should be fine to go visa stamping anywhere, it should not matter.