When to file an Amendment

Hi All,

I 129 form has a Client A and Location C. Post that there was a name change for Client, and now it is Client B and location still remains C (street,city and state and building number all same). My Visa stamping was done, without any issues. I would be required to travel in a few days and now I am worried if I would need to file for an amendment for this? Can experts here please advice on this?

As the location is not changing, there is no amendment required. It would have been required if there is a change in LCA (change in location or job duties).