When can I file for the EAD for my wife within the green card process?

Hi there,

I read many sources but not sure which one to believe. My wife and I are French Citizens under H1 and H4 respectively and my company is about to file the GC for me but they are very opaque about the process.

My concern is when can my wife work??? in other words when EXACTLY can she apply for the EAD, after the PERM process since I read that you can file concurrently the i-140 and i-485?

Thank you for your help and answers.


I think you can file I-765 (EAD) along with your I-485 application.