What can be common RFEs for H1B?

Hello, my status shows RFE for the H1B 2013 but did not receive letter from USCIS yet. What can be the common RFEs?

What is responce time to reply? Please share RFE information for the 2013 H1B visa. Thank you.

Sonu,

It can be anything based on the documentation that you have provided. But the most common is on PO, employee-employer relation,client letter for your employment.

Yes its depends on case by case, For my friends who got RFE they are asking the below documents.

SOW(Statement Of Work)

End Client Letter

Client Contract

Organizational Chart

Last Salary change letter/Offer Letter

Thanks Ram for your answer. I am directly hired by the company so there is no layer or consultancy involved. Soon I receive letter, I will know the exact RFE document.

Thanks Mr. Jawahar for your answer. I am directly hired by the company so there is no layer or consultancy involved. I am filing first time, so I am little nervous. Soon I receive letter, I will post exact RFE.

Hi Sonu,

I got the RFE with the following documents requirement:

Letter of Validity
Employment Offer (US Offer Letter)
Employment contract
A project assessment
A position description
Organizational chart

Usually project related documents are required. But in some case they may ask for personal documents.

For instance, one of my collegue got an RFE asking for some more information in Experience certificate which he issues at the time of filing.

Warm regards,

Amit

Thanks for your answer Amit.
Our lawyer received the letter today and my application is missing last page of the LCA. Lawyer has it and he will send it asap.
Now again waiting time begins.
Thanks / Sonu

Got approval yesterday. Now waiting for approval notice by mail.
Thanks for all your answers.

My RFE was very basic. Just missing one document.