What are the possibilities after my MS in USA?

Name : Chintan Shah

I am studying in MS in computer science in CSULA.

After completing my masters what should I do ?

  1. For OPT ? procedure ?

  2. For H1? procedure?

I am little bit confused about this procedure.

  1. The international office in your university will help you with your OPT. You need to send all the required documents to USCIS and pay them the fees

  2. Your Employer will file H1 on your behalf. The only thing you need to do is to get a job from a employer who is willing to sponser you.