What are the Options/ ways to me come back to USA with H1 B Approval Notice OR H1 B Stamping is Mandotory Passport ?

Hello Team,

I came to USA on F1 Visa in Dec 2022 then in March 2023 In the H1 Lottery Picked Up my profile Offer from Texas Based consulting company…

From JAN 2023 to Aug 2023 Worked at University while Studying and I have SSN. Later Changed status from F1 to H1 B got approval notice of I797 A…

During H1 B 60days grace period the consulting company not able to provide me a project and not paid anything to me with this I dont have paystubs of Oct Nov 2023…

Meanwhile Due to emergency at my home I came to India in Dec2023.

I have F1 Visa Stamp on my passport valid to 2027
Changes status to H1 B - Have I797 A approval Notice valid till Oct 2026
I have paystubs from JAN 2023 to Aug 2023 from University worked while I m studying.
I have a Social Security Number from USA…

Now Please help me / Need Suggestions / what are the Options me come back to USA while F1 Stamping on Passport But H1 B ( I 797 A ) Approval Notice…

Thanks,

One question I have for you:
Are you still enrolled in the college to maintain your F1
Are you still working for the same employer?
Because i might be wrong but you might have no visa right now.

Your options are,

1. Enroll in college and use your F1 visa to enter back to the US. While in the college, you can find H1B employer who can file cap-exempt H1B with change of status from F1 to H1B.

2. Find a good H1B employer and a bonafide job, have them file a cap-exempt H1B petition based on prior approval anf copy of I-797 and once approved go for H1B stamping and travel to the US to start the H1B job.