What are the options available for a revoked case?

Hi All,

I had a H1b visa which was valid till Sep 2018. However I could not join the employer. Now on the USCIS website I see that the status of my case is showing as Revoked. What options do I have now? I do not wish to apply for a new petition. Can I use the old petition to transfer to another employer? Please help me

IMO, another employer can still file a cap-exempt petition for you. You would need copy of approval notice, or at least the receipt number for this.

There are others who say that its not possible. So once you have found the employer, their attorney can guide you more.