What are the next steps after petition approval for visa stamping?

My petition is approved. Right now I am waiting for next steps. Could anyone throw some light on the next steps, and how soon can we go for visa stamping? what is the fee for visa stamping? Can both the interviews be scheduled on the same day?

You can go for stamping as early as 90 days prior to H-1 start date. Both H-1 and H-4 visa holder can attend the interview on the same date.

Process is: submit bank fees for each applicant -> complete DS-160 form for each applicant -> schedule interview date using DS form and visa fees submission receipt number -> go for bimetrics -> appear for interview

The fees etc can be looked up on us travel website.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-appointmentschedule.asp

Hi saurabh ,can u plz start a theard for interview process with VO typically which discusses on Questions asked and can with ur expereince can u post some tricky questions which will help us to prepare well thanks

I will start a formal thread soon. Until then, you can refer to other experiences shared by members like this: H1B and H4 DS-160 Changes, OFC Process, Visa Interview Experiences at Mumbai - 2013 - RedBus2US