What are the certificate required to teach in USA?

I am from Saudi Arabia country, I want to shift my career to teaching economics in USA what are the required courses and certificate to be allowed to teach in USA?

Certificate for teaching requirement changes from state to state in the US. You have to clear a general education exam and a subject level exam - these exams are run by Princeton / PearsonVue / ETS and are called the Praxis tests. Additionally, every state will have subject level course completion evidence needs depending on your interest in teaching 10th/11th/12th grade students versus community college or university level students. The last category needs a PhD in the subject but all other license requirements are waived; you don’t need anything else if you have a PhD to teach at a university. However, for teaching in a high school, you will need to meet all state license requirements even if you have a PhD.