Was your prior H1B visa annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization"?

Hi All,

I am planing to apply us visa interview for future employer. But, when I am filling DS-160 form and facing difficulty in one question i.e. "Was your prior H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”? " what are the criteria to identify the existing/prior H1B visa annotated?

I have valid H1B till Aug 2018 from current employee.

Please guide

Thanks

Look for the word Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization on your visa stamp in your passport. If you have any one of the words on your visa, answer ‘Yes’ for the question else ‘No’.

My H-1B Visa stamp is expired, do i still need to answer Yes ?
Then this is second questions asking “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”?, when i say yes it says eligible for Dropbox but mine is expired for more than 1.5yrs,

Please suggest

Check article US Visa Annotation - Clearance Received or Department Authorization Meaning to check sample, and what to answer.

[Was your prior H1B visa annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”?

Was this for recent visa which was expired or before that.(how many years before it should not be annotated). In my last to last visa in 2013 it was annotated “Clearance Received”

After that we got approved visa from 2014 to 2016.It means I have visa expired visa on 2016 which was approved normally and it doesn’t have any annotation.
Appreciate your response on this as I am checking my drop box eligibility to travel.

Thanks

This is for the last issued visa.

http://cdn.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp