wants to take admission in 12 std in usa high school

hello sir, I Complete my 11 std from punjab,india and i got 75% in 11 std…now i want to continue my study in usa, so will u please tell me can i get a admission in 12 std in usa directly or not…please sir help me

Yes, you can under certain conditions. We have many such questions from Jallandher, Amritsar and Ludhiana. Email me and I will have an admission counselor speak with you

Dr. Sandeep Shankar
Academic Advisor (India) to The Executive Director
Colorado Heights University
3001 S Federal Boulevard, Denver, CO 80223