want apply for job in biotech on L2 visa and have ead.also want to know how to change from l2 visa to l1 or h1

i have completed my b.tech from biotech from india .have six month training in quality control in company india.am i eligible to apply.necessary documents required to applyfor change in visa status.

Hi Shivangi,

Have you looked into applying for an EAD through form I-765? I thought L-2 visas were the same as J-2 visas and that you only needed an employment authorization card and not a full change of status in order to start working.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, www.chu.edu; sshankarATchu.edu