Visitor Visa Approved of me & wife - but now how I apply for my 2 children?

I just applied yesterday and visa application has been approved (today online status shows ISSUEd) for me with wife and 3 years daughter in Karachi Consulate. Very brief questions and only reviewed company letter as well as some certificates. Nothing else, no statements, property dox and others, even I already refused 3 times in last 10 years. Now I’m willing to apply my rest of two children 10 & 14 years respectively, I could not brought them during my visa to avoid any issue in issuance. Can any expert recommend me that how I can apply for them to visit after 8 month in summer? of course without any threat of refusal…

So 3 family members got the visa and the remaining 2 children now want to apply for B-1/2 tourist visa.

Check US embassy site for Karachi. At least in India, they allow interview waiver program for children under 13 years. If something similar exists for Karachi, then you could avail that for the 10 year old.

The 14 year old will probably have to appear for an interview. Same process - complete DS-160 form, pay the fees and let him appear for interview. If asked why he didn’t appear for stamping with rest of the family, reply truthfully - personal reasons, exams whatever …