I have 2 H1 B petitions approved in 2013 from 2 different employers A and B.
I am in India. I have attended the visa interivew with company A approved petition.it’s in pending with 221g. its been more than 3 months and no decision yet.
1Q. Now, can i go for another visa interview with company B approved petiotion while company A petition is pending?
2.Q or Do i need to wait for the decision on first interview. If the first one gets denied, then can I go for the interview on 2nd petition from company B?
3Q. Will there be any questions in the interview about the first petiotion ?
4Q. is there minimum period i should wait for before I attend the second interview?
Thank you for your response.