Visa Scheduling Support contact address

I am applying for H1B and H4 Visa stamping and while scheduling for the interview it shows that the dependent profile already exist. I’ve removed the dependents from the old profiles but it’s still showing the same error and not showing under which profile the dependent exist. I raised a request to remove the dependent profile from all the places and attached the copy of the password but even after 7 days I am not getting any response. Do we have any contact number where we can reach out to them. I tried these two numbers ((91-22) 62011000 and 1-703-520-2239 ) but no help. Do we have any other contact no.

The error I am getting is :slight_smile:
Your personal details match a profile which already exists in our database. The User ID of that profile is ‘{user_name}’. If you created this profile in the past and forgot the password, please use the ‘Forgot your password?’ function on the login screen. If this user name isn’t familiar to you, please contact our helpline through the Provide Feedback option in the left menu or by sending an email to our helpline. Please don’t forget to attach the scanned copy of your passport’s data page to your feedback message/email.

Hello. I am facing same issue. Were you able to solve this issues. Any help will be deeply appreciated. Thank you.