Visa Interview questions - Query, help pls

Hi,

Would really appreciate if anyone respond to my query.

I'm currently working on L2 EAD as a full time employment with leading IT American Company. I'm going for H1B Visa Interview on this Sep and have few questions:

1) Annual Pay (in LCA & H1B I-129 Petition) is higher than current salary (ie., my package is getting increased from Oct after activated H1b. 

In the Visa Interview, I will get a question 'What is your Pay'?

Question: What should be my answer? Should I say my current package or package specified in LCA & I-129 petition?

2) Im working at client place, client name is no where mentioned in the LCA & I-129 form. Also my company will not arrange client letter/contract letter.

Question: If Visa Officer asks me 'Are you work at Client? What should be my answer?

If I say Yes to above question..Does visa officer really ask for any supporting document (client letter/contract letter) though I'm coming from big IT company?

I appreciate your answers. Thanks again.
  1. Annual Pay (in LCA & H1B I-129 Petition) is higher than current salary (ie., my package is getting increased from Oct after activated H1b.

In the Visa Interview, I will get a question ‘What is your Pay’?

Question: What should be my answer? Should I say my current package or package specified in LCA & I-129 petition?

Answer as it is in your H1B offer letter and/or I-129

1. Im working at client place, client name is no where mentioned in the LCA & I-129 form. Also my company will not arrange client letter/contract letter.

Question: If Visa Officer asks me 'Are you work at Client? What should be my answer?

If I say Yes to above question…Does visa officer really ask for any supporting document (client letter/contract letter) though I’m coming from big IT company?

Yes, they may ask for a Client Letter

Thanks for your response. Regarding question no.1, my H1B offer letter salary is lesser than LCA salary because I joined the Company 2 years back on L2 EAD and now they sponsered my H1B Visa (so 2 different amounts in Offer Letter and I-129 petition) confused what salary should I say new I-129 salary or H1B offer letter salary?

You must get a revised offer letter from Employer, it is always the slary listed in I-129 Petition. (Remember the salary on I-129 should also match with LCA or greater)

Also ensure that your LCA location is same as client location. It is not correct for LCA to be filed for Phoenix and you work in Atlanta. Your employer would also have submitted a letter addressed to USCIS during the petition filing stage. If possible, get a copy of that as well.

Client letters may not be required when working for big IT companies. Still its best not to take a chance and carry that documentation.

Thanks Saurabh. Yes I have support letter from my company submitted to USCIS during petition where it says Im working for that company at …City and State details are my Client place working city and state. When I asked about client letter to attorney, he responded that company Support letter satisfy the supporting document for proving that you are working at client location. Is that true?

Not exactly. Anyone can prepare such a letter. However, if the letter is issued by the client and signed by them, then it becomes more authentic. You can appear for stamping w/ what you have, and then see how it goes. If they need actual client letter or decide to do verification w/ the client, then you will have to wait until that gets completed.