Visa 221g visa b1 b2 white slip

hi everyone
I wish that you can help me and advice about my case , its a big story and before everything i’m sorry about my bad english.

Here we go:

On 17 april 2019 i had my interview at the US embassy in mauritania for US VISA B2 with my mother the interview was stared verry well by staring asking my mother why the US? She smilled and answering the question just for the touriste purpose , the consular ask again where will you stay in the US ? She say New york , the consular ask her again how much will you stay in the US ? She say exacly for 2 weeks.
And the consular ask her the last question and the question was about me if im her son? She say yes.
And now its my turn, the consular ask me , are you working? I say yes, and i tell him that im engineer of telecomunication.
The consular say to us: have a good travel
And we have to paid the fees of US VISA , and we paied it , when we paied it they told us to come on 3 days to take our passport.

The day that we have to take our passport there was the hell for me, i apologise for this word but i want you guys to feel me it was hard for me ,
The passport of my mom with US VISA , and my passport without US VISA , just a paper
There is writed that im refused on 221(g)
And i have to answer some question about my backgroud like :
To tell them the name of my brother and sister, the number of all my recents passport, list of all country that i visited, all the address where i stayed since 10 years ago, the list of my kids.

Well, on the same days same hours i send all the information asked, on thier mail embassy.
On the same days i check my status on the website and i found my status is Admin process.
I didnt get any mail from the embassy like the recieve my information or anything else.

I stayed everyday by checking my status on the website of the US consular and every day was the same status : Admin proces after 21 days
The status changed from Admin process to Refusal or Refused i dont remember yet.

Case created 17 april 2019
Case last updated 07 may 2019

By the way no one from the embassy tell me that im refused or approved since the days of my interview and i didnt get any mail from them.

Its was hard for me, but i moved foward and i say its okay.

After one month about my case , my mom decide to send mail to the US consular , and tell them the whole story about my case , and the US embassy answer her after 3 days that i was refused on 214(b).

On 28 augest 2019 , i reapplyed for a second time for US visa B2. But this second time i was only on the interview without my mom
And the interview stared by asking me the first question what is your work, i tell the consular about my work
He say where will you stay on the US, my answer was New york
He ask me again for how much will you stay at the US : i tell him exacly for 2 weeks and i mentioned that im traveling with mom.
He ask me again do you have kids? I say no
He ask me do you have brother and sister i say yes, he ask me the last question where do you before traveled , i answered him.
There was the end for my interview the consular watch me on my eyes and tell me, that i have to email them about this all information asked on this paper and he gived me my passport:
The paper was that im refused on 221(g) and i have to send this information asked on the paper to them by an email.

The informations asked was the same asked on my first interview with mom same question same supplemtairy documents asked on my first interviews.

On the same days i mailed them with all informations asked:

But this time the US EMBASSY replyed me with:

Thank you for sending this information, we will notify you once we have made ours final desicion.

But my status on the website after my interview was Refused not Admin process.

Logicaly my status on the website it must be Admin process not Refused, that what i think and that what is logical.
Anyway my status is refused on the website:

Ok, im refused but the consular must not give me this paper that im refused on 221(g) and give me hope that i will get the US VISA, or my status is refused.

Hard to understand.

Case created 28 augest 2019
Case last updated 28 augest 2019

Im overthinking about this story or case so i cant understand where is the probleme.

So there is the question? Help me? Advice me?

Thanksfull.
Best regards.
My highest due compliment.

Well, sorry to hear about you situation. In fact, it is not just you, there are hundreds and thousands of people, who have got 221g and situation like yours. US Visa process is a black box, they can deny anything based on your past history and do not have to give you any explanation…It could be any reason…It may not have to do anything with you too…So, all I can suggest is, try to submit what was asked and see, if something happens, if not just move on. If you want to give it another try, wait for few more months and try again…If still same issue, move on…dont worry too much…I wish I had better solution for situation. Also, you may readNon Immigrant Intent vs Dual Intent to understand 214b

special thanks to you @Kumar
my dear, my question is if it is possible than im on Admin proces and my status on the web site is refused
it is possible with the time that my status will be changed from refused to admin proces or any other status?

I wish, we all know that answer. Admin processing with 221g is black box, no one knows…You can check 221g Tracker to see other cases in same situation.