Valid H1B visa available, no position onsite


I have got the extension approved and recently got the stamping successfully. I was in US for couple of months and I am in India now. Now I don’t have a position onsite to travel. So can I go to US with the same visa and get the H1B transfer done once I reach there? Will there be any issue at the POE.



You can only travel on that petition if the employer agrees to your travel. Otherwise, transfer the visa while you are outside US and then travel using new petition. You can reuse the visa stamp in the passport as long as it has not expired and has not been canceled.