USCIS Case was approved and with in 10 minutes Case was updated to reopened

I have filed I290B for my I129 petition denial of USCIS on Sep24th 2019, I290B received by USCIS in October month since from October i have no update till Feb 4th 2020, On Feb 4th, 2020, my original denial case was updated to We reviewed your appeal for Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, and decided to reopen or reconsider our denial of your case.It is actively being reviewed.

on February 5th case was updated to, on Feb 04th 2020 We approved your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker. An approval notice was mailed to you.

Within one hour again case was updated to On February 4, 2020, we reopened your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX, and mailed you a notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your reopening notice by March 5, 2020. Please e-request.

Please somebody help me what is going on with my case, Does USCIS will send me two different notices? since both updates updated within one hour. what should i do? Please advise. Thanks in advance.

You cannot really trust on the online statuses at times. They can keep changing…You should wait for the physical copy of the notice to be sure on the status. You can try to call USCIS on the same as well.

Just curious , what if i receive two notices with same date,which one i should consider?

@Kumar Looks like you have helped a guy @moak091 in 2019 , He had the exact similar situation, same-day approved and reopened. He has received both Approval and reopened notices, but he did not post his final outcome. Do you have any idea?

Same boat here, waiting for response! MTR received on october 2019, and transferred to another USCIS office on November 11th…still waiting for the best!
Please keep posting about responses so we can know how they are doing and the processing time.

Mine was same situation, did you get the approval notice??

yes i did, your case reopened after approval?

yes , is your visa approved ??

I don’t know, they sent me approval dates with past dates from 10/01/2019-12/26/2019

did you receive i-765 with past dates ??

I have received I797A with past dates

Okay… Mt MTR approved and old case status showing case was re-opend , waiting for the result!!

your case was updated today?

10th Feb?? how many days to get your approval notice

Hi Dear, my case is exactly same. On 18th August 2.30pm CST, I have received 2 email stating that “Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, and decided to reopen or reconsider our denial of your case.It is actively being reviewed”.
With in a minute, I got another email stating that “We approved your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker. An approval notice was mailed to you”
In another 3 hours, I got another email stating that “We approved your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker. An approval notice was E-mailed to you”
In another minute, I got another email stating that “we reopened your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX, and mailed you a notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice”.

I have following questions:

1. Does it means, petition is Approved or Not?
  2. When you have got approval notice for the Past days, does it mean your petition is still valid?

Please reply me back. Thank You

what was the final outcome? I am in a similar situation. online status changed to RFE to Reopened on the same day.